Moani Tiare Atay
- Frank & Ruth Midkiff Scholarship
- Kamehameha Schools Maui Parent Teacher Student Organization ʻAʻapueo Scholarship
- Lee Ann DeLima Scholarship
- Nā Pua Maeʻole o Kamehameha Class of 1953 Scholarship
- Vaughn G. A. Vasconcellos, KS '71 Scholarship
Mahalo nui loa no ke kākoʻo ʻana mai iaʻuI am extremely grateful to be a recipient of this scholarship as it enables me to continue my education at the post-secondary level. This year, I will be furthering my education by attending Oregon State University to study Environmental Science. With the support you have given me, I am now able to combine the knowledge I will gain in this field with my connection of Hawaiʻi’s voyaging canoes to perpetuate the message of mālama hōnua not only throughout Hawaiʻi but around the world. Mahalo piha iā ʻoukou!